About Me

My photo
After winning a premiership in my first season of football six year ago, I became a dedicated lover of the game. I am a rural journo by trade and just love telling peoples stories about as much as I love running on the pitch and playing football. Its all fun and games...so game on!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

First practice match...

My footy team (thats soccer for all you non soccer people...but football for all those who love the round ball game) had thier first intra club praccy match today.

It was heaps of fun, well some of my team mates may not think that cause being in the back line I did a fair bit of yelling and carrying on.

Not really sure who won as we swapped players around and stuff, but both teams scored and we only busted about three hammy's, two calves and a knee or two. But no broken bones (we have already notched up two...and counting.

Go South Yarra I reckon we have a bonza season coming up...if only we could find a coach for our reserves team then life would be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment